You really do not need much to come and play with us.
- Starting from January 2018 there will be a small membership fee to cover the costs of insurance. We will update this page very soon.
- You do not need to be a great bowler to play. If you are, that’s great! Come and dazzle us with your skills.
- Never bowled before? No problem. We offer fundamental coaching for newbies for free. (More coaching on the way)
- Your age, body type or fitness level is not an issue. We’ve had bowlers before who were physically challenged! (And they scored 140+)
- You do not need to own your own ball, or bowling shoes, or fancy bowling shirts. (Oh, and you can also leave your high heels at home)
- This might come as a shock, but you do not have to be gay to play. (We appreciate if you are not homophobic though)
What you need is:
- Sense of humour. Nobody will judge you if you score 0. (You’re expected to giggle at it. After all, it is not the end of the world)
- Kindness. We do not tolerate unfair, disrespectful, bullying, abusive, aggressive, racist or discriminating behaviour/language, or illusions of grandeur.
- A “smidgenette” of hand-eye coordination. (You will have to aim on your lane, not adjacent lanes or people 😊)
- Patience. It will take time for you to develop better bowling skills if you are a novice or have not bowled for a long time.
- Sense of commitment. This is especially important if you are playing in a league. If you think you are more of a “social bowler” and do not have the chance to play regularly, you are welcome to come and try our Practice sessions.
You are free to bring your mascot, lucky charm, wear make-up, wigs or hats, eat sweets to boost your energy, drink strong coffee for a good buzz or have a drink for smooth social lubrication when you bowl.
Smile, play, and have fun.